24/04/2012

Polymergence Newsletter - April Edition

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a nice lady called Charlene Therien asking to include a picture of my Fried Egg earrings on April's edition of the International Polymer Clay Association Newsletter, Polymergence.
I was thrilled to be asked and wrote a little paragraph to go with the picture. All the works featured are egg-inspired (or should I called them eggspired?) and in a variety of styles, showing once again how versatile the medium of polymer clay can be. My earrings are different from the rest because they're the only ones featuring the inside of the egg rather than the egg's outer shape but they are far from being the most interesting or beautiful pieces featured.
You can read the newsletter here, and see all the other wonderful egg creations from several talented polymer clay artists.

No comments: