06/07/2012

Opening of my Etsy store

I created an Etsy account a while back but never got around to adding any items for sale until now. There's lots to read about how the site works, dos and don'ts and tons of fields to fill out before you even begin to think about adding products. Not that it's hard to do but it can be time consuming, especially if you want to get it right. Today I finally decided it was time to list my first few items. I picked some of my favorites, updated my profile picture and there it is. The Etsy store is great for international clients and anyone who prefers to pay through credit card or PayPal, especially since I never managed to get that module working on my zencart store. Let me know what you all think and if you find something that could be improved.

No comments: